Superwinch LP8500 Winch 1585202
The Superwinch LP8500 8500 lb (3856 kg) winch is designed to outperform a cheap winch while making it easy on entry-level buyers shopping for excellent value. Meeting the rugged demands of off-road and utility use, the LP8500 fuses a cheap winch with quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand. The LP8500 is a great winch for those looking for a 8000lb winch class performer.
- 12VDC/4.5 hp weather-sealed series wound motor with a 8,500-lb pull rating
- 94' of 5/16" steel wire rope with heavy-duty latched hook and rope thimble and automatic, mechanical load holding braking
- 15' rubber handheld remote for safe operating distances
- Weather-sealed solenoid and circuit breaker
- Powder-coated hawse fairlead and a free spooling lever action clutch
Now in it's Second Generation
The Superwinch 8500,1585202, LP8500 series winch is designed to accommodate the needs of entry level 4x4 and utility customers who need power. The second generation of the LP8500 product line, the 1585202 LP8500 winch is designed to fit most any 4x4 vehicle, as well as trailers, RVs and other similarly sized vehicles. Its ease of use also makes it an excellent utility winch. Along with a hefty 8,500-LB line pull rating via 94-feet of 5/16" steel wire rope and a 4.5 hp sealed series wound motor powered by an easy to establish permanent connection to your vehicle battery, the LP8500 features the power and reliability of a heavy-duty all-metal 3-stage planetary gear train. Additional features include, a lever action freespooling clutch allowing users to quickly disengage the motor and manually draw out as much winch rope as needed, at any time, a hawse fairlead (mounting plate sold separately), a heavy-duty latched hook with thimble and a two-year limited warranty.
Performance features, bargain price
- Powers load in and out
- 5/16" x 94' (7.9mm x 29m) steel wire rope
- Automatic, mechanical load holding braking
- A quiet, efficient, full metal 3-stage planetary gear box
- Level shift freespooling clutch for fast steel wire rope payout
- Efficient 4.5 hp series wound motor
- Sealed solenoid
- Durable handheld rubber remote switch with 15-foot cable
- Heavy-duty latched hook with thimble
- Heavy-duty powder coated hawse fairlead
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)
- 2-year limited warranty), a heavy-duty latched hook with thimble and a two-year limited warranty.