Superwinch LP10000 Winch 1510200
- 12VDC/5.1 hp weather-sealed series wound motor with a 10,000-lb pull rating
- 85' of 3/8" steel wire rope with heavy-duty latched hook and rope thimble and automatic, mechanical load holding braking
- 12' rubber handheld remote for safe operating distances
- Weather-sealed solenoid and circuit breaker
- Powder-coated 4-way roller fairlead and a free spooling lever action clutch
Entry Level 4x4 Winching Power
The Superwinch LP10000 series winch is designed to accommodate the needs of entry level 4x4 and utility customers who need substantial pulling power. The LP10000 winch is designed to fit most any 4x4 vehicle, as well as trailers, RVs and similarly sized vehicles. Its ease of use also makes it an excellent utility winch. Along with a powerful 10,000-LB line pull rating via 85-feet of 3/8" steel wire rope and a 5.1 hp series wound motor powered by an easy to establish permanent connection to your vehicle battery, the LP10000 features the power and reliability of a planetary gear train. Additional features include, a lever action freespooling clutch allowing users to quickly disengage the motor and manually draw out as much winch rope as needed, at any time, a standard heavy-duty powder coated roller fairlead (mounting plate sold separately), a heavy-duty latched hook with thimble and a two-year limited warranty.